Help:IWG Wiki Technique Template
Description of technique ... Include a short paragraph defining and introducing the technique.
- Applications info and touching on Functions of Imaging
Wiki Team Lead: your name could be here
Wiki Editor: "your name could be here"
Wiki Contributors: "your name could be here"
How To[edit source]
- Image capture and processing
- Workflows (links Community Resources)
Image File Management[edit source]
- File format
Examples/Case Studies[edit source]
This section will link to Community Resources.
References and Resources[edit source]
This section will include publications and presentations related to the imaging technique...
Until we establish separate guidelines for IWG references, please follow the BPG Reference and Bibliography Protocols.
Here are templates for book and article citations.
- Lastname, Firstname. Year. Book Title in Italics. Location: Publisher.
- Lastname, Firstname. Year. "Article Title in Quotations." Journal Title in Italics volume# (issue#): page number range.
- If you link to an online version, embed the link in the article title, include a DOI if available, and the date you accessed the online version. Omit the page number range.