Back to the AIC Wiki Main Page
The WORK PRACTICES section of the AIC wiki presents information created by myriad AIC groups and gathered from a variety of sources.
- Imaging - Information on imaging technologies, applications and practices created by AIC's Imaging Working Group (IWG) in partnership with AIC's Research and Technical Studies (RATS) Specialty Group.
- Health & Safety - The information on the Health and Safety pages is created and monitored by members of AIC's Health and Safety Committee. Additional information and resources created by the committee is available on the Health & Safety Network page.
- Sustainable Practices - The information on sustainable practices is created and monitored by members of AIC's Committee for Sustainable Conservation Practices. The wiki pages work complement and sometimes supplement information on the committee's Sustainability Resources webpage.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility - Information on inclusive work practices compiled by AIC's Equity and Inclusion Committee.
- Public Relations and Outreach Toolkit - Outreach to allied professionals, the public and the press, and government at all levels is essential in promoting our profession and the work we do in preserving cultural heritage. The content on this page was initially developed by members of AIC'sEmerging Conservation Professionals Network (ECPN) along and now input and edits are sought from the entire AIC community. Please visit the page to learn how to contribute.
- Conservation Supply Sources - A list of vendors that provide products used in conservation treatment across specialties and practices.
- Setting up a Conservation Lab - Content on setting up a lab for private practice is being generated by various members of all AIC Specialty Groups. Please visit the page to see a list of contributors.
- Business Practices for Conservators - This section is planned for content from AIC'sConservators in Private Practice Specialty Group