Category:Emerging Conservation Professionals
Navigate back to Education & Professional Development
Contributors: Fran Ritchie, Michelle Sullivan, Jessica Walthew, Elyse Driscoll, Kimi Taira, Alexa Beller, Rebecca Gridley, Suzanne Davis, Laura Panadero, Kari Rayner, Alyssa Rina, Caitlin Richeson, Emma Schmitt, Riley Cruttenden, Jessica Betz Abel, Marci Jefcoat Burton, Quinn Morgan Ferris, Eve Mayberger, Brooke Young Russell, Keara Teeter and Natalya Swanson. Special thanks to Lara Kaplan, and to all former ECPN Officers.
The Emerging Conservation Professionals Network (ECPN) works to create and maintain a forum and network for AIC members who are entering the field of conservation. This includes: undergraduate students, pre-program individuals, graduate students, and early-career conservation professionals. ECPN also encourages participation from established conservation professionals and allied professionals. Scroll down to learn more about ECPN's leadership, structure, activities and initiatives.
About the AIC Wiki's Resources for Emerging Conservation Professionals
This category page was created by ECPN to bring together some of the resources developed for emerging conservation professionals. This landing page allows users to navigate to different topic pages, listed below. Many of these pages are still in development. ECPN welcomes members' contributions to these pages and encourages participation from emerging and established professionals alike! If you are interested in contributing to these pages or have any questions, please contact the ECPN Chair (email@example.com).
This page includes topics relevant to individuals who are just learning about conservation or are in the early stages of pursuing a career in conservation.
This page includes information about how to best showcase and share your work in various formats.
The following topics relate to building relationships and becoming involved in the professional community.
This page primarily focuses on post-graduate career options and professional development resources.
Learn more about ECPN:
- The formal charge and structure of ECPN and list of current officers is found on the Network’s page on the AIC website, as well as our current electronic flier.
- ”Building a Community of Emerging Conservators” poster presented by ECPN at ICOM-CC 2014 explains the projects and demographics of the Network.
- ”Building a Community: AIC's Emerging Conservation Professionals Network Regional Liaisons” poster presented by ECPN at the joint 44th AIC Annual Meeting & 42nd CAC Annual Conference (Montreal, Canada, 2016) highlights ECPN's rapidly growing membership and the work of our Regional Liaisons throughout the country.
- Blog posts written by ECPN can be found on the AIC blog by entering “ECPN” in the search box or by clicking this link.
- For more information on how to get involved with ECPN, visit our page on the AIC website.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Emerging Conservation Professionals"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.