Talk:BPG Matting and Framing
This discussion page was started in July 2014 to collect ideas for improving the chapter. It includes the suggestions offered by the BPG Publications Committee, PCC Task Force in 2007-2009. Please feel free to add your own suggestions for improvement.
Suggestions for Improvement[edit source]
- PDF instructions made for different institution are welcome and could be the subject of a call for content.
- When the chapter was written in 1988, there was no bibliography. A short bibliography was added in 2017, but it could certainly be expanded.
- Mention Coroplast board, hexamount, microchamber board, and magnets.
- Give specific instructions on using silica gel packs (or link to this information).
- Discuss traditions in mat aesthetics.
- Re-evaluate references to using thymol-impregnated blotters, as this is probably not recommended anymore.--Kkelly (talk) 10:15, 19 September 2017 (CDT)
- Redraw the illustrations, as they are blurry and poor quality.