Talk:BPG Sizing and Resizing
This discussion page was started in July 2014 to collect ideas for improving this chapter. It includes the suggestions offered by the BPG Publications Committee, PCC Task Force in 2007-2009. Please feel free to add your own suggestions for improvement.
Update priority: Medium
- Review/update the discussion of appropriateness of sizing and ethical considerations.
- 17.2.4 – New sizing detection literature needs to be incorporated into discussion.
- 17.2.4 3. Synthetic sizes – needs to be updated to reflect current paper making processes especially the use of plastics as coatings. (Ex. Modern transparent papers.)
- D. Identifying original sizing in papers needs to be updated with new research.
- 17.2.7 – Future storage environment – needs to be updated.
- 2. Proteins – expand information on preparations and incorporate current suppliers.
- Regeneration of sizing needs to be either not covered or discussed as a misnomer.