Back to the AIC Wiki Main Page
The WORK PRACTICES section of the AIC wiki presents information created and gathered from a variety of sources.
- Health & Safety - The information on the Health and Safety pages is created and monitored by members of AIC's Health and Safety Committee. Additional information and resources created by the committee is available on the Health & Safety Webpage
- Sustainable Practices - The information on sustainable practices is created and monitored by members of AIC's Committee for Sustainable Conservation Practices. The wiki pages work complement and sometimes supplement information on the committee's Sustainability Resources webpage
- Business Practices for Conservators - This section is planned for content from AIC'sConservators in Private Practice Specialty Group
- Setting up a Conservation Lab - Content on setting up a lab for private practice is being generated by various members of all AIC Specialty Groups. Please visit the page to see a list of contributors.
- Public Relations and Outreach Toolkit - Outreach to allied professionals, the public and the press, and government at all levels is essential in promoting our profession and the work we do in preserving cultural heritage. The content on this page was initially developed by members of AIC'sEmerging Conservation Professionals Network(ECPN) along and now input and edits are sought from the entire AIC community. Please visit the page to learn how to contribute.