Conservation Supply Sources
This page is designed to provide a list of suppliers for materials, tools, and equipment used for the conservation, preservation, storage, display, exhibition and handling of art and artifacts. AIC does not endorse or promote these companies or their products. This list is intended to be an open resource--all additions are welcome.
The section on General Suppliers will carry products for specialties listed under Specific Topics. However, the companies under Specific Topics should specialize in that topic or have a unique selection of products related to that field.
Related AIC Wiki Pages: Conservation Materials, BPG Materials, Equipment, and Tools, Setting up a Conservation Lab, Sustainable Studio and Lab Practices.
- CAMEO: Conservation & Art Materials Encyclopedia Online For some materials, sources for purchasing are listed under "Additional Information" in the product entry.
- Abatron (Building and Restoration Products)
- Conservation Support Systems
- Conservation Resources International, LLC
- Conservation by Design
- Dick Blick Art Supplies (Conservation Supplies)
- Kremer Pigments, Inc.
- Museum Services Corporation
- Polistini Conservation Material
- Preservation Equipment
Library and Archival Supplies
Tools & Equipment
Related Pages: Weights
Laboratory Supplies & Equipment
Books & Bookbinding
Crating & Shipping
Health & Safety Supplies
Imaging, Microscopes & Photography
- Blue Max Lighting
- Juno Lighting Group
- Lighting Services, Inc.
- Sollum Technologies
- Universal Fiber Optic Lighting, LLC
Storage & Exhibition Supplies
- Ashley Distributors
- Crystalizations Systems, Inc.
- Custom Manfacturing, Inc.
- Dorfman Museum Figures
- Small Corp
- Tru Vue
- Zone Display Cases
Related Pages: Green Suppliers