RPArenstein is the username for Rachael Perkins Arenstein
After working at the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian, the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, the American Museum of Natural History and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Rachael moved into private practice and four years later co-founded A.M. Art Conservation, LLC] in 2009. Visit A.M. Art Conservation's entry in the AIC wiki History of Conservation.
Rachael completed internships at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the British Museum and the Israel Museum as well as other international institutions.
Rachael’s degree in art conservation is from the University of London where she studied at the Institute of Archaeology, UCL. She received her B.A. in Near Eastern Studies and Archaeology from Cornell University where she wrote her honors thesis on Dendrochronology, and excavated at Tel Miqne-Ekron in Israel.
January 2019 wiki month
- ASG (Rebekah Krieger) - forming wiki committee, text for intro page, outline
- BPG (Denise Stockman & Katherine Kelly)
- EMG (Suzy Morgan)
- PMG (Stephanie Watkins)
- PSG (Kari Rayner) - Renaming pages to remove Roman numerals, formatting of references for consistency, Centralizing some pages as a category page e.g. vendors 2 new pages, intro page update
- TSG (Jennifer Cruise)
- WAG (Rian Deurenberg-Wilkinson)
- Sustainability (Christian Hernandez)
- H&S (Anne Margiza and Kerith Koss Schrager)
- CCN (Kelly Krish)
- ECPN (Kari Rayner)
- ETC (Ainslie Harrison)
- Materials Working Group (Becky Kaczakowski & Rachael Arenstein) - updates from November 2018 meeting, Hatchfield Article
- APT Materials Working Group (Andrew Fearon, Lorraine Schnabel, Chris Gembinkski) - Outline
- Oddy Test (Samantha Springer) - Cameo links
- Lexicon - translations
For personal use