Mold affects many different types of materials and heritage objects. Please consult the following pages for more information about mold-remediation, prevention of mold growth, and safety precautions when dealing with a mold infestation.
Health and Safety
- Health & Safety: Air Monitoring Guide
- Health & Safety: Biological Monitoring in the Workplace
- Health & Safety: Health and Safety in Emergency Response
- Health & Safety: A Conservator's Guide to Respiratory Protection
- "Mold: Evaluation of Risk and Decontamination", AIC News article by Dennis Ertel.
- Facts about Mold, American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- Mold Resource Center, American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
Resources by Specialty Group
Book and Paper Materials
- What is Mold?
- Damage Caused by Mold
- Mold Discovery and Response
- Conservation Treatment
- Health/Safety Hazards
- History of Treatments
- Case Studies
- Current Research
List of All Pages In This Category
Pages in category "Mold/Fungi"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.